BULLETIN ISSUED 29 AUG,2020 - NEW CHANGES , READ ON
THIS NOTICE IS TO ADVISE ALL HASHERS PLANNING TO PARTAKE IN ACTIVITIES WITH THE COSTA BLANCA HASH THAT DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY AND PENDING CHANGES TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE COVID -19 SITUATION, OUR CURRENT PUBLISHED RUN SCHEDULE MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE. PLEASE STAY UP TO DATE BY REFERRING TO THIS WEBSITE AND OUR "WHATS APP" MESSAGES. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED and up to date.
Folowing are the latest changes to be introduced effective Run 173, 05 Sept.
Our fortnightly run Schedule will now alternate between :-
a) Those who wish to wear masks,maintain social distancing and obey Botellon and group size rules & advice. The Mask-a-teers, if you like and ..
b) Those who wish to continue hashing as normal ie: with non of the above restrictions. The Non-Mask-a-Teers
2. It is agreed to review this situation every month, taking into consideration any changes to Covid 19 Laws,advice or legislation.
Any Hasher may attend all or a combination of events by personal choice as listed below.
Therefore based on the above, our new run schedule will be as follows :-
- Mask-a-Teers Run 173 ish - 5 Sept. - Scot Free & Glory hole
- Non Mask-a-Teers Run 174 ish - 19 Sept. - PCP& team
- Mask-a-Teers Run 175 ish - 3 Oct. - BFW & TF
- Non Mask-a-Teers Run 176 ish - 17 Oct. - Hares Needed
Restaurants / Picnics dependent on Hares choice,weather conditions etc
All Hares must try to ensure runs are located in remote areas in the country side.
New commers and visitors please advise your planned attendance: (RSVP)
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org o r email@example.com
- R.S.V.P. appreciated,
- We will continue the"No fee" bring your own drinks policy until further notice.
- Please also bring your own mugs,snacks, food & plates.
- BEER AND SOFTS WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED , bring your own, (thats why the run is free).
- Sanitizing liquid will be made available, please use it.
- Repeat Requirement: Hares should plan runs in countrside areas away from other groups
- Face Masks CONDITIONAL TO above Run program and personal choice.
- PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES.
These conditions Subject to change in compliance with National and local Regulation updates.