BULLETIN ISSUED 29 AUG,2020 - NEW CHANGES , READ ON
THIS NOTICE IS TO ADVISE ALL HASHERS PLANNING TO PARTAKE IN ACTIVITIES WITH THE COSTA BLANCA HASH THAT DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY AND PENDING CHANGES TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE COVID -19 SITUATION, OUR CURRENT PUBLISHED RUN SCHEDULE MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE. PLEASE STAY UP TO DATE BY REFERRING TO THIS WEBSITE AND OUR "WHATS APP" MESSAGES. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED and up to date.
Folowing are the latest changes to be introduced effective Run 173, 05 Sept.
Any Hasher may attend all or a combination of events by personal choice as listed below.
- R.S.V.P. appreciated,
- We will continue the"No fee" bring your own drinks policy until further notice.
- Please also bring your own mugs,snacks, food & plates.
- BEER AND SOFTS WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED , bring your own, (thats why the run is free).
- Sanitizing liquid will be made available, please use it.
- Repeat Requirement: Hares should plan runs in countrside areas away from other groups
- Face Masks CONDITIONAL TO above Run program and personal choice.
- PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES.
These conditions Subject to change in compliance with National and local Regulation updates.